By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination and a piece of valid government photo ID, is now required to access the winery for wine tastings as well as to dine at our restaurant.
The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+).
Vaccine Cards will not be required to drop-in to our Tasting Room to purchase wine.
Thank you for your understanding.
As part of Phantom Creek enhanced safety measures, we’re vigorously cleaning and sanitizing all common and high traffic areas, while providing an unmatched level of customer service. Guests can explore the winery’s expansive outdoor area, including designated picnic spots in the 500 seat amphitheater where you can enjoy safe, open-air experiences. Inside the hospitality center, there is a spacious tasting room area for seating areas that adhere to strict social distancing and sanitation protocols.
Phantom Creek Estates’ safety enhancements include:
- Masks are mandatory in all indoors spaces (tasting room, restaurant, tours).
- No-touch sanitation stations at all entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced hand washing and personal care protocols
- Groups will be restricted to a maximum of six people
- All public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit