- 16 ounces of Lamb sirloin or boneless lamb shoulder (cut into chunks)
- 8 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams phantom creek spice rub
- 1 gram kosher salt
- 1 gram ground black pepper
- Slice lamb into chunks, place in a dish and rub with 1 tablespoon oil. Mix kosher salt, ground black pepper, and phantom creek spice rub together and rub over meat. Cover and set aside for 4 hours in the fridge. Place 12 8-inch bamboo skewers in water.
- Preheat grill to 350f. Drain the lamb, shaking off the excess marinade. Thread the lamb onto 4 long skewers, leaving a bit of room between the cubes. Brush the lamb with the oil and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 5 minutes for medium-rare meat.
- Serve with your favorite side